iHydrant™ Remote Pressure & Temperature Monitoring
iHydrant™ provides remote pressure and temperature monitoring for wet and dry barrel hydrants. Our robust hosted interface provides detailed records, alerts and mapping of your remote hydrant monitors.
Track pressure and temperature changes and get alerts at a moment’s notice via smart hydrant sensors deployed across your water system. Knowing the exact moment your water grid experiences a hydraulic event or is threatened by rapid pressure or temperature fluctuations is now possible via iHydrant™ remote sensors for hydrants. iHydrant™ operates on a secure IoT network to transmit data to the cloud, which is then accessible on your utility’s hosted dashboard. iHydrant™ allows you to monitor precise fluctuations in your water system in real time that reveal money-saving data and help you recapture non-revenue water.
Designed for easy installation, low maintenance and years of reliability
- Full-Time Pressure/Temperature monitoring in the lower valve of your dry barrel hydrant
- Operates on Verizon® IoT cellular network for instantaneous, long distance data transmission
- Sensor picks up micro fluctuations in pressure and temperature
- Capture data as often as 50x per second
- Long-life battery holds charge for up to five years before replacement
- Available as a complete unit or retrofit
- Easily installed in the field
Your iHydrant™ Dashboard
Your dashboard is the portal to your entire iHydrant™ network. From here, you can see your data in real time for all devices, specific hydrant zones or one hydrant at a time.
- Hosted remotely for anytime access with no downtime risk
- Accessible anywhere via desktop or mobile browser
- Create custom logins for multiple users
- Visual data collection for pressure and temperature, scalable down to the second
- Export your data for additional manipulation or on-site storage
- Set alerts for pre-defined events or to your own custom parameters
- Battery life and reception monitoring and reporting let you know when to check a unit or replace a battery
What Our Clients Say
“iHydrant™ has been beneficial to the utility by identifying different hydraulic events that impact normal daily operations. This has resulted in lower response times for repairs and a reduction in lost revenue due to water losses. iHydrant™ has also helped us to identify hydraulic conditions that are occurring in the distribution system that we were previously unaware of.”
Josh Wedding, City of Redmond Water Utilities Manager
Reduce non-revenue water with iHydrant™
iHydrant™ is a feature-rich monitoring tool designed to save money through grid analysis, problem prevention and rapid-response mitigation. With affordable one-time installation costs and low annual maintenance and support fees, iHydrant™ can pay for itself by preventing or alerting you in real time of water loss events. Over time, iHydrant™ will help reduce costs associated with water loss, becoming an integral part of your system. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a product demo.
- iHydrant™ | Clow Valve USA
- iHydrant™ | Clow Valve Canada
- iHydrant™ | Kennedy Valve
- iHydrant™ | M&H Valve